Stunning Stiletto Nails



Stiletto nails are almost always made by form-sculpting with acrylics. The form is rolled tight and narrow at the tip to create the very pointed tip (designed to look like a stiletto heel)..
Check out a some selected stiletto nails below:







I don't know what I love more the colour of the nails or the ring! Both dope!

I love how you can get really creative with them. I'm in love with this combination!

First saw them here on Rihanna, I wasn't convinced....

...until she did them nude! I now fell in love with them!


How lush do they look?


You can get real edgy and do them white...


Amber Rose makes the white look really cool!


These are MAJOR!


I'm not that wild when it gets to nails, this pink is the wildest i'd go.

I'm not one for patterns either, but I'm feeling this!

This design is cute and fun!


Yah! Who doesn't love bling?! We all do!


hahaha! 'F**k love' how creative...


Oh yes! The owner of these nails deserve a round of applause! There yummy!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Write mοre, thats all I haνе to ѕay.
    Literally, it sееms aѕ thοugh you гelied οn the video to make your pоint.

    Yοu definitely know what уoure talκing
    about, whу waste your іntellіgence on
    just poѕtіng ѵіԁеos to уour site ωhen you could bе giving uѕ somethіng enlightening
    to read?http://ωww.aіmizm.com/indeх.
    ρhp/membeг/73922/

    My hοmepage: vente immobilier neuf

Post a Comment